Farmer's First Aid Kit List and Info
Looking for more information about preparing for disasters and emergencies? Visit these sites to learn more about topics including:
- Building an Emergency Kit
- Business Preparedness
- Caring for Children in a Disaster
- Disasters and Emergencies
- Disaster Information for Expecting or New Parents
- Disaster Information for Persons with Chronic Conditions
- Disaster Preparation for Persons with Disabilities and/or Special Needs
- Emergency Alerts
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Emergency Preparedness for Older Adults
- Extreme Heat
- Making an Emergency Plan
- Pet Preparedness
- Severe Weather
Tips for Families of Children and Youth with Special Healthcare Needs
Families with children and youth with disabilities and medical needs are known to be some of the most vulnerable in a disaster. These families have fewer resources, and they require both community and health care provider support to achieve readiness.
Please click each graphic to enlarge it for more information.
Introduces families to the need to be prepared.
Highlights the caregiver role in being disaster ready.
A list of disaster supplies to have on hand.
How to respond when disaster strikes.
The why and how to shelter in place.
How early alerts and notifications protect.
What to do in an evacuation.