Vaccine clinics are offered at our three East Central District Health Department office locations. Due to a busy schedule, appointments are required.
COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available. Influenza (flu) vaccines are also available during flu season.
For more information, contact Immunization Program Coordinator Sami Byrnes at (402) 562-7500 ext. 280.
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays
- Times vary; call for information
- 2583 S. Highway 14 Suite #3
- Every Friday
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 316 East 11th St.
- Mondays and Thursdays 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.
- Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Please call for an appointment
- 4321 41st Ave.