Vaccines for Children (VCF) Program
VCF offers all recommended vaccines for children ages birth through 18 years who are uninsured, underinsured or have Medicaid. Vaccines are offered for a recommended donation of $19.82/vaccine, but no child will be turned away because of an inability to donate.
For your convenience, ECDHD offers children's vaccination clinics in Columbus and Schuyler for children birth-18 years. Our services are offered on a sliding fee scale and no one will be refused service due to their insurance or financial status.
- Interpreting services are available.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- We accept all forms of payment, including credit and debit cards.
Our Services are for Everyone
- All insurance.
- Medicaid (0-18 years old)
- Uninsured clients
In Columbus at 4321 41st Ave.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursdays 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
In Schuyler at 316 East 11th St.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Tuesdays 8 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
How Vaccines are Developed, Approved and Manufactured
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends this schedule of vaccinations. Some vaccines may be combined. If your child misses some shots this schedule may change.
Immunizations protect children from dangerous childhood diseases. Any of these diseases can cause serious complications and can even kill.