Public Health Emergencies
East-Central District Health Department works closely with federal, state and local officials to gather and share information about health emergencies that affect our region. Information, updates, and resources can be found here and on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ecdhd.
Prior Press Releases and information can be found on our Archives page in this section.
For the fifth consecutive year, combined cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis have risen in the United States
Good Neighbor Community Health Center can:
- Test for all STDs, including HIV. All testing is confidential.
- Do expedited partner tests and treatments for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Offer free testing and treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia for you and your partner.
- Treat all other STDs (except HIV) with prescription drug therapy.
- Refer HIV positive patients to specialists for treatment.
- Offer the HPV vaccine for persons up to 45 years old.
Call (402) 562-7500 to schedule your appointment.