We are a qualifying employer for the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. Learn more here.
- Looking for a job where you can really make a difference in people's lives?
- Passionate about helping people improve their health and quality of life?
- Seeking to help those in our communities who need you the most?
Responsible for purchasing and filling requisitions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist all departments with purchases and obtaining the best price for product.
- Verify that all requisitions are completed before making purchase.
- Keep and match requisitions with invoices and or statement for payment.
- Provide a monthly report of office supplies issued to departments.
- Maintain Office Supply Room up to date and stocked accordingly.
- Check office supply inventory balance at end of each month.
- Attend meetings and trainings at the request of the Controller.
- Adheres to ECDHD/GNCHC standards of conduct.
- Attend community, department and state meetings, training sessions, seminars, workshops, etc., for professional development, as directed.
- Serve on inter-departmental or community committees, as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required.
- Computer literate and knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation and modern office practice.
- Maintain effective working relationships with staff, other agencies, and the public.
- Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting procedures.