What we’re about
The Community & Family Partnership is a collation of community agencies representing Platte and Colfax counties designed to strengthen the lives of children and families. Children who have access to highly effective early childhood experiences and social emotional support throughout their growing years have a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning.
- Community & Family Partnership is currently focusing on the following strategy areas for our community:
- Parent Child Interaction Strategies
- Parent Child Interactive Therapy(PCIT)
- Parents Interacting With Infants(PIWI)
- Pyramid Model for Supporting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children
- Summer Enrichment Program
- Community Response
- Mental & Behavioral Health Support
- Early Childhood Education Support
- Parenting/Family Support
- School and Community Partnerships
Cost of services
There are no costs associated to participate in the Community & Family Partnerships.
Please contact our office at (402) 563-9656 for more information.
Program Coordinator: Heather Buttaro