What we’re about:
The Nebraska Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program provides food healthy food at no cost and breastfeeding nutrition information to help keep pregnant women, infants and children under five, healthy and strong.
You are eligible if:
- You live in Nebraska
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or recently had a baby
- Infants and children under age 5
- Have a nutritional risk
- Your gross income is less than or equal to the income guideline listed on the DHHS/WIC website.
- You currently receive ADC, SNAP (food stamps), Kids Connection or Medicaid
- Fathers, guardians or foster parents my apply for WIC for their children
If you are eligible, you will receive:
- Fresh fruits and vegetable
- 100% whole wheat bread, brown rice or tortillas
- Dried or canned beans
- 100% fruit juice
- Peanut butter
- Tuna or salmon
- Baby food fruits and vegetables
- Iron fortified baby cereal
- Infant formula
Services are available free of charge.
Servicios están disponibles en español.
- Columbus WIC: 402-564-9931
- Schuyler WIC: 402-352-3488
- Boone/Nance WIC: 402-564-9931
Toll Free: 1-800-395-7862
WIC Clinic Hours:
- Monday 10:00 am- 1:00 pm and 2:00-7:00pm
- Thursday 8:30 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-5:00pm
- Friday 8:30 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-5:00pm
- 1st, 3rd and 5th from 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-5:00 pm
- 2nd and 4th from 10:00 am-1:00 pm and 2:00-6:00 pm
- 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-5:00 pm
- 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th at 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-4:00 pm
- 2nd from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- 2nd from 1:00-4:00 pm
New Non-Discrimination Statement Implemented by USDA. Please click link below to view the statement.
Email: WIC Coordinator
Website: Nebraska WIC Program