What we’re about:
The Child Well Being Initiative is a collation of community agencies representing Platte and Colfax counties designed to strengthen the first five years of a child’s life. Young children who have access to highly effective early childhood experiences have a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning.
- Child Well Being is currently focusing on the following strategy areas for our community:
- Parent Child Interaction Strategies
- Parent Child Interactive Therapy
- Parents Interacting With Infants
- Pyramid Model for Supporting Social Emotional Competence in Infants and Young Children
- Childcare Workgroup Support
- Parenting/Family Support
- School and Community Partnerships
Cost of services:
There are no costs associated to participate in the Child Well Being Coalition.
Please contact our office at (402) 563-9656 for more information.
Program Coordinator: Heather Buttaro